28 September, 2010

Facebook

Hmmm, I think the above mentioned social networking site can tell when I'm swearing.  It seems to take an age to publish my post.  Is it giving me time to rethink my use of profane language or is the computer shocked?  Either way I do wish FB would speed up, just a little.  I also wish I had what it takes to break away from FB as, well, one can spend an   awful lot of time reading about other people's lives rather than getting on with living one's own.
Also, am very fascinated by the way all those who strongly, very strongly object to national I.D. cards think nothing of posting the most intimate of details about themselves online.  For all the world to see.  Yeah, interesting.  We're not just talking date of birth here and gender we're talking sexual leanings, drunken mistakes and allsorts.  Yup, interesting.
Obviously I'm not bothered about the world knowing what I'm up to as I'm not really up to much.  Other than swearing and cooking.  Swearing, cooking and doing kids homework.  Swearing, cooking, kids homework and . . . What was that game called?  Used to play it as a kid.  Some sort of memory game - which obviously worked considering I can't remember what it's called.  Drat.

No comments:

Post a Comment