21 December, 2010

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo! Nooooooooooo! Don't say it. Don't say it please, don't say it . . . Part II

Phone:  Ring, ring, (well, some jazzy tune the kids put on it but you know what I'm getting at).
Me:      Hello
Phone: Should I say 'burble, burble, burble?'
Me.    Eh?
Phone.  Hi, this is Superquinn.  Your email made us laugh (I sent them the earlier post).  There are ten of us here and we're tired and fed up and eating pizza.  You made us laugh.
Me.     Oh good, glad to.
Phone.  You made us laugh, and as a gesture of being nice and helpful, we're going to have your shopping delivered to the Swords store so you can pick it up.
Me.     Yayayayayayaay.

See?  You catch more bees with honey than vinegar.  HAPPY CHRISTMAS SUPERQUINN LADIES AND GENTLEMEN.  XXXxx

1 comment:

  1. I love it. I told ya those Superquinn peeps were ladies and gentlemen! Yaaaaayyayayayayayayayay! x

    ReplyDelete