30 April, 2012

Himself!! Grrrrrr

Bollix.  Bollocks.  
He is one or both of the above.
He's whinging at me because the Car Tax forms have gone astray.  Apparently it's my job to keep an eye on ALL the paperwork that belongs to Himself.  I swear to God, if he smacks down one more piece of paper and continues to mutter and bang I may start to mutter myself and bang him over the sodding head.
What is it with men, or the men in my life, that they are incapable of looking after their stuff?  There are forms all over the house belonging to yer man.  Forms about the dentist (he's getting a tooth out - god love us all), forms about college, certificates from exams passed and god knows what else.
I'm thinking of getting one of those spike things.  Remember them?  My ma and da had one and every letter of importance that came into the house went onto the spike.
If he continues slamming around the house HE may end up on the spike too.

No comments:

Post a Comment