04 October, 2012

Tits and Boob(ies)

Driving no. 3 to school the other day (he was surrounded by brothers) I was a bit taken aback when, out of the blue, he said: "What's a tit?"  In  my head I thought 'your father' (I hadn't wanted to do school run you see) but said 'It's a bird', followed by 'actually there are green tits, blue tits, grey tits and coal tits'.  Little fecker nearly had a coughing fit he was laughing so hard.  No. 1 joined in by going on about how much he liked tits.  The more colourful the better, etc
Having satisfied him that tits were related to birds he then asked "so, what's a boobie?"  Nos. 1 and 2 pissed themselves laughing.  
'HA!!'  I thought.  
"A booby is a bird with either red or blue feet and can be found on the Galapagos islands"  
So there!!!!
Here ya go my youngest boy.  A fine display of tits and boobies for ya.  

Love ya xx







No comments:

Post a Comment