29 May, 2010

Bloody bugger - it's the end of the world as we know it.

Anyone out there aware of the theories surrounding the whole 21st Dec. 2012?  Me and the man are watching 2012 and it's an end of the world disaster type movie.  Hugely enjoyable to watch because it is so shite.  'Cept the bits involving water.  I hate water under pressure, damns etc. scares the pants off me.
So, was looking up 2012 'what would happen if the stuff in the movie actually happened?' when it turns out that the world is actually predicted to end on that date.  How shite is that?  Frickin miserable now.  Feck sake, all I wanted was a quite night now I am going to be a tad scared shitless when I go to bed tonight.  Balls.  As the kid in the movie says 'I don't want to die!'.  Fuckin' hell, don't you hate when you're one of life's worriers?

No comments:

Post a Comment