25 August, 2010

This day next week

we'll be back into the school run proper.  Aaaaagh.  Am dreading it.  As have previously stated I hate getting up in the morning.  Secondly, this is the big one, my baby is going to school.  Jesus, I guess when you're baby is going to school you've finally got to stop calling your fat 'babyfat' etc.  A is going to school, does that mean I have to grow up too and get a proper job?  When H started school A was only freshly popped.  My baby is starting school and it's breaking my heart. When did I blink and miss them getting bigger?  It's like only yesterday that he was handed to me and now he's starting school?? 
Don't get me wrong, I am quite sure that I'll be fine within a week when I notice I have less running around to do and I actually do have a whole morning to myself but . . . . . . the baby is startig school and I feel changes afoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment