06 September, 2010

Rain, rain, go away.


It hasn't stopped raining since Saturday. If I was of a nervous disposition I'd start building an Ark. But I'm not, besides which, I lent my saw to someone so . . . . Shall just have to stay in and stay dry. Saturday, despite Arthur's best intentions, turned out to be a great day. Had fun supermarket shopping with Oscar and then, about 5 minutes after I got out of shower and was just about to put pj's on, I got a text from Sara reminding me that I was due over there for a rummage through a crate of photos she'd found in her house move. Was ready to go in ten minutes and was the first one there despite only finding out I was meant to be there 20 mins previously. I brought over a couple of photo albums too and we had a blast. Will scan some to post on here. Apparently we all had dreadful taste in clothes yet still swapped them lots. None of us were as fat as we thought we were and I had the best hair out of them all! Seriously, I can say that. My hair was so straight it would' take a perm. Think poodle perm!!!
Home late and up to breakfast by D. Spent the day just mooching around. Cleaning the house. Well, cleaning upstairs mostly as I knew Lee would be borrowing a bed and I couldn't let anyone see how dusty and untidy it was. She'd judge me, I know she would. Not.
What else? It's raining. And raining. And raining. And Kerry is moving house. Which means I'm going to have lost three good friends and neighbours in one soddng year. How frickin' careless of me. Very happy for everyone but could someone just stay fucking put?? Please?
For all you ducks out there, Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeee's Gene (with a 103 temp the day this was shot. Shot in one take I might add too).

No comments:

Post a Comment