09 September, 2010

Yet another list of stuff I hope to achieve. Time limit 7pm this evening. And what happened

So?  How'd I get on?  So-so.
  1. Clean out reptiles. Seriously, icksville. Whoohooo, did it.  Reptiles happy.  Would be happier if they were given a bath.  Minor incident when a sodding locust jumped onto me and the frickin lizard followed it. 
  2. Ironing - see, this is what happens when you finally get your clothes dry. You have to iron the sodding thigs whilst loading up the machine to start all over again.  Okay, so did the ironing, yet to put it away but decided that no washing is to be done in the immediate future as everyone has more than enough clothes to get them through winter. 
  3. Wash floors - the borrowed boy keeps looking at me and his hands and shaking his head.   The man of the house cleaned the floors.  Me lying prone on the sitting room one whining about how tired I was may have helped it.
  4. Collect #3 at 11.45 - roll on next week when it's finally 1.30 (whereupon the 'I'm tired whining will start all over again. He's tired????)
  5. Leg it home, feed the borrowed boy and run back out to attend mtg with # 2's teacher.   Got note off said teacher and didn't have to go to meeting.  Whoohoo, the joys of having already had her teach # 1.  All the other mammies had to go and looked dead miffed that I didn't.  Yay, teacher's pet for me.
  6. Collect # 2 and drive around corner to sit in car listening to kids killing each other whilst waiting for # 1.   Just about achieved.  Had several kids in the car whilst I sat in the sunshine chatting to other mammies so didn't care about screaming and shouting.
  7. Drop #1 at party at 2.30. Collect # 1 from a party while simultaneously dropping # 2 at a party. I'm going to test quantam physics by putting myself in two places at the one time.   Talked nicely to sister and she got H.
  8. Pick up present for #2's party.   Done.
  9. Pick up wedding present for odd neighbours next door in a bid to make them bloody friendlier and less odd and know it all. Shit, hope they don't read this but shall take chances.   Done, a picture frame is an okay pressie for people you don't really know, right?
  10. Sit down and do PC a/cs so I can set Bernie up with just enough money to buy a coffee for herself.   Ugh, can't face it, meeting Bernie on Monday so shall do this on Sunday.
  11. Buy stamps and post back the dvd I said I posted on Monday.   Fuck, forgot stamps but did post dvd?
  12. Shit, remember to feed people.   Thai green curry all around.  True, only three of us will eat it but don't care.  That's their dinner and they can eat it or go hungry!!!!
  13. Exercise???????????????????????????   Sleeping count as exercise?  All of the above runing around count as exercise?  'Cos it's raining now and I'm not going anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment