26 October, 2010

Mammmmmmm Maaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwm

That was the noise coming from the car when I went out to collect the sleeping borrowed boy from it today.  I had taken an extra kid home with me from the playground today (tis okay, his ma knew) and did a couple of messages on the way back to ours.  By the time we got to the front door the borrowed boy was asleep and the three I could hear were rearing to go.  So flung open the front door and dove into the loo.  Put the washing out and made myself a cup of tea.  Whilst that was brewing I went out  to get the borrowed boy whereupon I heard the screaming above.  Arthur, sat in the 'back, back' of the car - the bit you get when you fold up the two bonus seats?! was screaming to be let out.  He thought everyone had forgotten him.  His brothers and friend had hopped out.  So had his ma.  Reassured him he hadn't been forgotten that I'd just needed to go to the loo.
But, you and I both know I did FORGET him.  

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...At least he was in your car and you weren't on the bus!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't remove any post??? How odd. Whatcha say? Oh, sorry, you removed it. Got ya

    ReplyDelete