08 February, 2011

Who knew?

I'vebecome a Michael Jackson fan.  Or maybe I'm a disco fan.  But I don't like lots of disco so I'm just going to go with the 'I'm a Michael Jackson fan'.  Can't believe it.
Honestly!
I remember when Thriller came out.  I loved the video, it scared the shit out of me though.  I remember Dave Fanning warning everyone that he would be playing it on the Sunday morning RTE music show - this was years before MTV remember?!  Anyway, it turns out I like to boogie to 'don't blame it on the boogie' and I want to be a 'pretty young thing' - although I think the boat has sailed on that one.
Today I'm listening to Mr. Jackson because my lovely friend Ms. Urban Stems said I should.  Actually she said I should put on some music and dance the blues away.  Instead I put on the music, got into the car and drove to the supermarket.  Where I forgot to buy everything I went for but came back with marshmallows to make crispie hedgehog treats) and malteasers (to make cupcakes).  So now I have no teabags and no Arial to do washing.  Also no mop to do floors . . . Guess I'll just have to sit on my arse and catch up on my sky+ tonight.
Yeah, having a blue day.  They are coming around a bit faster than I'd like and I don't know why.  I'm exercising, not eating any crap and getting sleep so why???? 
Hate blue days.  Blue days and Tuesdays to be precise.
Y'know how Himself isn't working?  Well, at least once, if not twice, a day I tell him 'not to worry', 'it'll be alright' etc. etc.  Well, no-one, i.e. Himself, is telling me not to worry and reassure me it'll all be okay.  I know it could be worse and one of us could be dying or lost or dead but right now everything I'm worried about seems to be that big y'know?  Will we have enough money to pay school maintenance fees?  Can we insure car?  Can we insure house?  How can we go to the cinema when I've only earned €4!!!! at the market last week.
Then there's the market.  I don't know how long I can keep it up.  I'm finding it very disenchanting doing two days work and walking away with little or nothing.  I think I just want to make birthday, christening, cakes-for-the- happy-days cakes.  I don't know.  Aagh,.  God, I'm babbling again, don't listen, honestly.  I'm boring myself too.  
Go!  Go on, off you go.  Find something funny to laugh at.  Seriously, I'll be grand

No comments:

Post a Comment