07 February, 2011

Today

Today I actually managed to finish several of the tasks I started.  Quite an achievement actually as for the past while my attention span is seriously lacking and, well, I find it hard to stay interested in something and actually finish it.  Anything from hoovering, cleaning up after baking, finishing a book, getting out of the bath . . . 
Oh anyway, sorry, just did a huuuuuuge sigh there.  Y'know the ones that come from your toes?  Well, it was one of those.  Reason for sighing?  My kitchen looks like a bomb exploded.  This is peeing me off as one of the completed tasks this morning was the cleaning of the bloody kitchen.  NINE!!!! carrot cupcakes later and . . . why'd I bother?  I'm trying to bribe my kickboxing instructor into being nice to me.  Actually made a light version of carrot cake as the real thing can be very calorific.  
Will let you know how I get on.
Nah, not going to bore you any longer.  Instead I'm going to clean kitchen, chat to #2 - he was too unwell to go to judo and just chill the f*&k out.  
Although . . . . . can you be tired if not chilled or is it that I'm so chilled I feel tired?
Either way, the kitchen is glaring at me.  Later dudes.

No comments:

Post a Comment