02 July, 2011

Holidaying

Currently sitting in the back garden of my aunt Lily's house.  Despite Nat and Mike owning the house now it will always be Lily's house to me.
I'm meant to be relaxing but I can't.  Down another dose on the andi-d's and it's making me so, so tired and a bit paranoid.  Don't know if I'm going to keep on this road as I don't like the freaked out me.  It makes me even more tired.  Advice anyone?
Am sitting in the back garden at 22.58 and it's warm and wonderful.  I love this garden.  I love this house.  So why am I so frickin' anxious??  A friend says it's because I'm not actually used to sitting still, she may have a point. 
Today # 3 work everyone at the crack of dawn.  Seriously!!  6am!!!  That's two brothers and a ma and da he woke.  A great auntie (literally) and a big cousin and her husband.  AND two babies.  At six bloody am.  No one was very impressed with the poor fecker.  Then he had the nerve to tell everyone he was 'tiiiiiiiired' at around 3pm today and toddle off for a nap.  Swine.  We all had to stay conscious and be nice to each other even though we wanted to take each other's heads off because we were 'tiiiiiiired' too.
We shall see how he gets on tomorrow morning.  

3 comments:

  1. Well - How is today going? Mucho love x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Much, much better. Found groove and haaaaappy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell Ar-fur and Os-cur and Harree and Alun (in my best English accent) that I hope they are having fun. Now get your groove on girl xxxx

    ReplyDelete