09 July, 2011

The Tree of Life Movie Trailer Official (HD)


I've just come home from seeing this movie.  When I say 'home' I actually mean  my aunt Lily's house.  I'm not entirely sure what the move is about as the four of us who saw it together (Himself, Nat and Mike) all seemed to see different things.
To me the movie was about love and loss.  I think I cried solidly for the last 45 minutes and the lovely Nat held my hot, snotty and tear-y hand and rubbed my arm lots.  I love my cousin.  I think I love this movie.  It's beautiful.  Even if the dinosaurs were a little confusing.  Nat wanted to quip something about them to me but was afraid I'd start giggling (think Aida) and we'd both be shot.
Go see.  It's not a movie that's easy to explain but it is a lovely way to spend a few hours.



No comments:

Post a Comment