02 September, 2011

Spiderman!

Was sitting quietly watching Tangled with nos. 2 and 3.  'Quietly' because there had already been a barney over which movie to watch.  They each wanted a different one so I had them guess a number between one and five.  #2 guessed er, number 2 and #3 had a strop.  Put a stop to it but needless to say I think I came out the worse from it.
So, we were sitting watching Tangled when suddenly what looked like a mouse ran across the floor.  Not afraid of mice but am terrified of SPIDERS!!!  This was one BIG spider.
Caught him under a glass and managed to get him onto the coffee table.  So, with one eye on the telly and one eye on the spider we watched fascinated as he (yeah, I know) started to shoulder the glass off the table.  He jumped up and down too.  AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH.  Put book on top of glass and legged it to a neighbours.  Any neighbour.  
Found Noel.  He laughed and said 'er, spider?',  Er, YEAH!!!  He came over and when he saw it he understood why it sounded like I was talking in Capital Letters when I said SPIDER.  He wrestled it out to the back garden and all was good.
A good friend rang and said 'did he kill it?' to which I replied 'No?!', 'Hmmmm, not good.  Those things can run fast;.  I laughed, we talked about cake and I went back to watching Rapunzel doing her thing.  . . . . .  there he was.  The spiders little BIG brother.  Got him under a glass but he was less happy.  He started pogoing up and down.  Back over to poor Noel.  
Noel is my hero.  My spiderman.  
Y'hear that?  That's another of the little freakin' things trying to kick over a glass.  AAAAAAAAAAAGH.  Indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment