14 September, 2012

Knackered

I really, really want to be a good mammy but the kids are killing me.  I feel like they are determined to put me around the twist.  There are only so many times I can say .............any one of the following things:

  • Put your schoolbag away.
  • Don't leave your schoolbag at the front door the minute you pass through it because I follow you guys in and never look where I am going and inevitably go on my BLOODY snot.
  • Put your shoes away . .. due to above.  
  • Turn the TV down.
  • TURN THE BLOODY TELLY DOWN!!!!!
  • Why do you only EVER get yourself a knife and fork??? 
  • Dirty clothes IN the basket.
  • No food outside the kitchen.
  • How many cups do you need?
  • Feed the dog.
  • Walk the dog.
  • Feed the tortoise.
  • And the lizard.
  • If you use the last of the loo roll REPLACE it.
  • Don't piss on the toilet seat.
  • .... or the floor.
  • Clear up after you make yet ANOTHER sambo.
  • DON'T EAT MY BLOODY ICE POP.
  • WHERE IS MY BLOODY ICE POP?????
I feel like the worse mammy in the world because every time a kid crosses my line of vision he reminds me of, well, any of the above.
Shits.

No comments:

Post a Comment