15 December, 2012

Hey there, remember me?

I have a whole raft of excuses, er, reasons why I haven't been blogging as often.

  1. The laptop battery isn't working so I have to sit by the cold, cold, back door to type and the chair is creaky and I hate sitting over there.
  2. I bought a keyboard for the ipad but it's got an American keyboard and only one shift key which causes the touch typist in me huge problems.
  3. Puddins.   Frickin' Christmas puddins everywhere.
  4. Hanging out with friends.
  5. Apparently, being too busy doing other stuff, to play with the kids. Okay, I know this one has nothing to do with why I haven't been stopping by as much but I'm feeling guilty about not spending time with the kids so I'm dropping it in here.
  6. Cakes,
  7. Illness - see mentalness.
  8. Being too wound up to type - No. 1 didn't get into school, secondary, and I was/am too wound up to type/talk.
Yeah, them's the reasons.  They're not great reasons but they are all I have.  Have loads of stuff to tell you and, if you hang around, I'll tell you.

No comments:

Post a Comment