05 February, 2011

The reason I'm down here

is because when I came home from Jungle today I was so shattered that I fell asleep face down on the sofa.  Woke up to here Himself saying 'go to bed.  NOW.'  So I did!  Turns out he was talking to # 1.  Either way, I went to bed only to find: 
a.  I couldn't sleep, and
b. # 3 was snotting and sneezing all over it.  Safer down here. 
Had a lovely day today.  Lots of beautiful flowers, I bought purple anemones which I have arranged all my myself.  You'll  laugh when I post the photo as there wasn't much to the arranging.  Lots of lovely people came in today too despite the horrible rain.  Yup, like working in Jungle.  
Home to sleep then.
Had third supper club last night in Paula's house this time.  I threw her out by arriving early.  Don't you hate when people come early?  It was lovely, really lovely.  Goats cheese on roasted beetroot to start with a rocket salad.  Was informed that rocket salad makes you kinda randy!!  Who knew?  
Then we had duck and lovely big chunky wedges and another lovely salad followed by the most delicious apple, blueberry and strawberry crumble.  Happy, happy days.
I left at 1am with Claire and I think the other three may still be up putting the world to rights today.


No comments:

Post a Comment