17 July, 2011

Also went to London

We saw the changing of the guard.  We saw the Queen's bedroom (that's the room # 2 is pointing to), the very room where the BFG placed Sophie to warn the Queen about the Giants planned invasion of Engerland!
Took the kids to the Millennium Cafe - they had a number 7 and me and Himself had a number 2!  Turns out the Hogans always go to this cafe when in London too.
Went to Hamleys - nightmare for us and them.  For us because it was overcrowded and way too bloody expensive and it was a nightmare for them because they had too much choice and not enough money.
What else?  Oh, went back to Liberty to get the light I wish I had've bought last October.  Should've bought it too as it's no longer in stock or . . . ever going to be, sigh.
Went to the Science Museum and three hours were not enough.  
Trying to think what else we did, I mean we took over 19,000 steps (so said the handy pedometer on my phone!) so we must have covered some ground, right? 
Well, regardless.  The lads loved London and me and Himself can now definitely NOT afford to go back this October.  Worth it though.










No comments:

Post a Comment