09 August, 2011

16,000 Policemen (and women) in London tonight.

You know I love London.  You definitely knowing here I love Birmingham.  I'm sitting here watching two of my favourite English cities being destroyed by opportunist wasters.
I've seen a young boy, an injured young man, being helped up only to have the same lads steal from his backpack.  
The truly frightening part is that, it's kids.  Young Kids!!  11 years of age and up.  Kids thinking that it's alright to rampage, destroy and steal whatever they can get their hands on.  
I've seen youtube videos with hairy arsed idiot liberals inciting more violence by crying police harassment when there is no police harassment obvious in the video he is shooting.  All I could see was the Police shouting at people to move on.  The same hairy arsed idiot hides the faces of the looters, white incidentally, yet shows the faces of the Policemen trying to arrest them.
I'm really upset.  Really, really upset.
This is nothing to do with rights or unemployment.  This is nothing other than a scumbag culture out for whatever they can get at whatever cost necessary.  
I've listened to young men and women on the news shouting about the fact they are looting to 'get their taxes back'.  If they are out to 'get their taxes back' then they aren't unemployed, are they?
My two favourite cities are being destroyed by mindless idiots who lack the brain power and will to make life better for themselves so instead they have gone out of their way to ruin life for everyone else in their path.  Do they honestly not believe that the shops they are destroying need to be there?  Need to be there to create jobs amongst other things.  
I've seen a wedding dress shop owner in tears because all her stock was stolen.  Crying because she is struggling to keep a business going.  Crying because she has brides whose big day is going to be ruined as she has no dresses for them.
I've seen photos of a woman leaping out of a burning building.
I've seen 100's of photos of kids with their faces covered.  In my opinion those kids should be arrested there and then.  If you're not up to anything why not show your face??
Why aren't these kids at home?  Where are the parents?  I swear to God that if ever, EVER, I caught one of mine involved in something so heinous I'd take their heads off myself.  
"Pure havoc and terror and free stuff" - that's what one of the thugs posted on twitter.
This isn't even about the man who was killed at the beginning of the 'riots'.  A local gangster who pulled a gun, who may not have fired it, but who was shot by the police.  I'm sorry but if you pull a gun I don't think you should be given the opportunity to let off a round.  You don't carry guns if you are a good, decent bloke.  If you carry a gun you relinquish your rights as a law-abiding citizen.

There are people starving in Somalia.   Millions may die.  That's a tragedy.  Those morons/cretins/fuckwits deserve nothing but the full weight of the law on their heads.  They are nothing.




No comments:

Post a Comment