31 March, 2012

The original baby is 11

My darling boy.  The first of three, he's 11 tomorrow.  Actually, he will officially be 11 in two hours and twenty minutes.  This time eleven years ago I was huffing and puffing.  This time 11 years ago, and seven weeks early, I was close to saying hello to one of the true loves of my life.

My love,
Right now, at this very moment, you are in the playroom watching yet another episode of Top Gear.  Loving it too and, apparently, you still have eight series to go.  Happy days.
You've also gotten a new bike, a new watch, seen a movie I wanted to see and are still up at 10.50pm on a Saturday night.  For your birthday present from us, you asked that we take you and three of your mates to see Pirates and then let you go to KFC.  I can't believe you are old enough to be allowed go to the cinema by yourself, how'd that happen?
Happy birthday my boy, hope you have a fantastic day.

Love,
Mam x

p.s. Sooooo sorry about the lack of a 'cake' cake.  You have no idea how relieved I was when you asked for a coffee cake instead of a 'creation'.  

No comments:

Post a Comment