19 November, 2012

Hmmmmmm

I feel so low today it's not funny.  It's the first day in weeks I've sat down and actually watched the news.  I've only watched it because I don't have the energy to go to bed.  I wish I had've made myself go up those stairs.  Okay, so I wouldn't be blogging right now but nor would I be feeling so helpless.
Gaza.  100 people killed. 
Syria.  120 people killed.
Eygpt .  47 children killed on a train line - the gates weren't working.  

That's a lot of people who are no longer breathing in the world today.  The Syria story never made the news, Gaza far more interesting.  I follow what's happening in Syria as it's not a million miles away from where my sister's in-laws live.  It breaks my heart.

Man's inhumanity to man.  Tonight I'll hold my babies especially close.


No comments:

Post a Comment