10 April, 2013

Telly

I've been trying to catch up on watching some telly.  With the kids off for the past few weeks I've mostly seen Phineas and Ferb, i-Carly and .... other such stuff.  So yesterday I clocked up the first three episodes of Boss, with Kelsey Grammar.  He plays the Mayor of Chicago and the show starts with him being diagnosed with a terminal brain disease.  He's a nasty piece of work, brilliant show though.  
But for one thing.  Why so many tits?  Why so many naked women???  It's a political programme . .I think, so why is there at least one nude or nearly nude woman (they always have great bobs) in every episode.  Bugger, but I feel old.  I'm not being prudish, just puzzled.
It's like Game of Thrones . . . lots of naked women.  Girls is the same, lots of boobs and shagging and . . . the stories in all of these programmes are great.  Just not so sure we need so many boob shots.
I do sound old.

No comments:

Post a Comment