skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Cakes and boys and other ramblings of an Irish Mammy
Pages
Home
Things I really like - in no particular order
23 January, 2015
Dover Police DashCam Confessional (Shake it Off)
I love this song and I love this guy. Snigger, especially how he stops shaking it off when he sees someone.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search This Blog
NiamhG
I share my life with a husband, 3 sons, 2 dogs and, sad face, 1 rat. I frequently want to be left alone but after about five minutes I go into a panic and need company again. A contrary hooer through and through.
View my complete profile
UrbanStems
Lose That Girl
The Sweet Adventures of Sugarbelle
Cake Wrecks
Glorious Treats
Unhappy Hipsters
Carlos Lischetti
The Perfectionist Confectionist
HolyCool.net - Cool Stuff To Buy
Needles and Haystacks
McGreevy Cakes
Followers
No comments:
Post a Comment