03 August, 2018

If all else fails...


 .... go the the beach.   We are spoiled on the north side of Dublin.   We have fabulous beaches and cliff walks and one of my favourites is Portrane to Donabate.  There are three reasons for this. 
a. It's pretty.
b. The waterside hotel is at the end of the walk and they have THE most gorgeous melt in your mouth biscuits to go with a cup of tea.  Oh, and you can have your dogs on the terrace.
c. The walk pretty much hammers in your 10k steps.  (which you then negate by having either ice cream in Scrumdiddlys or a scone and cream ( to go with your tea and biscuits at the hotel).

Anyway, went there today and Kima tried to kill Stella.   It's a cliff top walk ffs and she as Stella was chasing her, playing, Kima bounced back and whomped into Stella ... pushing her off the fucking cliff.   All you could hear was 'Woof????' and see paws and a tail flying.  Thankfully she didn't fall far but shes scratched to bits.   Kima is a thug. 

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete